Taxes on commercial property
Commercial real estate investments are prone to higher tax risks due to complicated and unclear tax regulations as well as significant amounts of capital involved. Our experience in structuring a wide range of real estate transactions spans many years. We offer:
- support in exiting investments, including an analysis of both direct (CIT / PIT) and indirect (VAT / CTT) implications,
- preparing the necessary documents and notifications filed with the tax office,
- preparing tax ruling applications to mitigate risks,
- analysing the effectiveness of rent or lease transactions,
- analysing obligations stemming from the minimum income tax on property companies.