Ongoing tax support
Rooted in our experience gained during many years of work with clients, ongoing tax support covers issues in the field of broadly defined tax law, in particular:
- ongoing consultation, by telephone or e-mail – direct, brief advice on tax issues that arise in the course of day-to-day business,
- help interpreting existing and future tax laws,
- tax advisory services provided as business decisions are made and assessment of the tax implications of transactions,
- assessing, identifying and quantifying tax risks,
- issuing tax opinions on contracts.