R&D credit, Innovation Box, “Estonian” CIT
Tax regulations provide for tax incentives for businesses that invest in research and development (R&D credit) or benefiting from intellectual property rights from such work (Innovation Box). Since not every expense / revenue is subject to those mechanisms, we offer comprehensive support during the implementation and settlement of both incentives, in particular including:
- identifying research and development projects,
- analysing expenses for elligibility for the R&D credit,
- reviewing the way that eligible costs are documented,
- preparing the relevant tax ruling applications,
- analysing which revenues qualify for the Innovation Box,
- supervision over the utilisation of incentives.
The goal of the tax on disbursed income of corporates is to, by postponing taxation, encourage companies to re-invest profits. Unfortunately, this solution is not available to all taxpayers, which is why we offer to our clients:
- verification of eligibility for “Estonian” CIT,
- analysing the tax advantages over other tax solutions,
- preparing the necessary documents and notifications filed with the tax office,
- assistance in calculating the tax,
- support in compliance with reporting duties.